Students and faculty interested in learning how to submit an electronic thesis or dissertation to an institutional archive should check the NDLTD Member List to find out whether their institution is a member.
- If your institution is a member, your department, library, or graduate school should have guidelines available regarding the submission process.
- If your institution is not a member, you may wish to submit your ETD directly to the NDLTD collection, currently hosted at Virginia Tech. The procedure is as follows:
- Go to: VTechWorks
- Use the links in the left panel to Register and Login.
- Submit your thesis to the ETDs: Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations collection.
- Your submission will be checked before being it becomes available as part of the collection.
last modified 2013-01-31 07:29